The warranty of IMCW watches is valid for a period of 12-months from the date of purchase, cover the defects in watch movement, hands and case.
The warranty does not cover:
- Other parts that are not listed above (eg. watch crown, dial, glass, straps etc.).
- Defect due to water, fire, loss, theft, or a natural disaster.
- Damage or scratches caused by improper use, careless treatment (knocks, dents, crushing, broken, etc.), abuse or accidents.
- Appearance change or damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by improper repair or modification made by any party that not authorized by IMCW.
- Missing, erased, scratched or defaced of the laser-engraved serial number or characters on the watch.
The warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- Failure of claimer to provide the proof of purchase (order number and purchase invoice).
- Failure to fulfill any one of the term under IMCW warranty policy.
- The warranty period has expired.
- Proof of purchase (purchase invoice) is strictly required to make a valid claim from IMCW for repair or replacement under this limited warranty.
- Your product return may be subject to the shipping cost.
- If IMCW cannot find any defects described above, the product will be sent back to you and subject to the additional charges.
If you experience any damage to your watch that is fulfil our warranty policy, kindly submit a request to us by fill in the information below. We are happy to help and will respond to your request as soon as possible.